Receiving and Material Handler
Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 1194920238
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Receiving & Material Handler in Woodinville, WA for a long-term temporary opportunity. This position requires you to receive materials to site by manually unloading or operating a forklift to move pallets, drums or large shipping containers. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Receives materials to site by manually unloading or operating a forklift to move pallets, drums or large shipping containers
• Accurately counts and verifies received material against Bill of Lading.
• Moves materials to warehouse area; follows instructions to place materials in location by codes and data.
• Reads, interprets and accurately retrieves material from warehouse for production use from released work orders.
• Delivers to assigned area for most effective use for the production process.
• Prepares required shipping labels, addresses, documents and certifications.
• Moves to commercial carrier transport manually or by operation of forklift.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift repeatedly for the whole shift
• Two years of forklift experience
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Shift: 6am-2:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay for this position is $15.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-temporary opportunity.