Receiving Inspector III
Posted: January 19, 2017
Reference ID: 1508232298
Adecco is currently looking for a Receiving Inspector III in Poway. This position will be responsible for QA Inspection Support. Please apply now if you meet the qualifications below!
- Performs complex electro-mechanical inspections
- Identifies, reports, non-conforming material.
- First Article Inspections
- Performs and notes results of a different test procedures with accuracy
Applied Quality Support
- Applies sampling principles to material
- Applies external standards to material inspection when required; including IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610.
- Accurately performs material transactions appropriate to inspection findings using ERP
- Reliably and accurately records inspection results to appropriate quality documents.
- Performs process and quality record audits to identify, correct, and prevent process deficiencies.
What you will need to succeed:
- Ability to interpret complex electro-mechanical part and assembly drawings.
- Ability to perform advanced mechanical measurements with limited supervision.
- Advanced knowledge in the use and application of measurement tools including CMM, calipers, micrometers, height, pin, thread, and radius gauges, etc.
- Advanced working knowledge of X, Y, Z coordinate system and GD&T dimensioning.
- Proficient in advanced application of test methodologies, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to apply advanced technical mathematics in the course of inspections including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and numeric conversions.
- Understanding of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems for transacting/moving materials.
- Know and demonstrate an understanding of basic quality terms, definitions and concepts.
- Know and demonstrate understanding of basic statistical terms and techniques.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, Sampling Procedures and Tables for
- Know and demonstrate the ability to apply ASQ 7 quality tools (Pareto, Fishbone, Flowchart, Control Chart, Check Sheet, Scatter diagrams & Histograms).
- Know and demonstrate the ability to plot data and recognize out-of-control conditions.
- Advanced understanding of MS Office applications required.
- ISO9001 internal auditing experience required.
- IPC 610 Certification required
- ASQ Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) certification desirable
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification desirable
- 6-9 years of applicable experience- desirable
- BA or BS (college graduate) - desirable
- Technical School or Certificate - desirable