Responsibilities include providing overall inventory of orders to ensure timely shipment to customers.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrange finished product in FIFO and sequential order.
- Remove short-dated finished product into inactive inventory.
- Document daily inactive inventory.
- Maintain reverse distribution process.
- Perform monthly inventory.
- Receive and inspect returned product.
- Receive and inspect incoming raw materials.
- Maintain and organize warehouse.
- Assist in labeling and packaging.
- Prepare shipper cartons.
- Fill customer orders according to standard operating procedures.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
3. Previous inventory experience preferred.
4. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.