Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Receptionist in Wilmington, Ohio.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
o Greets and welcomes visitors, contractors, and employees
o Answers phones and fields calls
o Receives, sorts, and distributes U.S. and interoffice mail
Serves as liaison for site Security including:
o Badge management for employees and guests
o Provides contractors with safety video
o Ensures visitors receive safety brochure
• Responsible for weekly menu update and updates to lobby screen
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Receptionist candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum two years of office-related experience; front-desk or receptionist experience preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proficient with office equipment, including, but not limited to: computer, printer, fax, and postage machine.
We have an opening on Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm
Pay for this position is $12 - 14/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Administrative related job opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.