Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries on the phone and in person. Operates telephone console, Supplies basic information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, and customers. Performs other clerical and administrative duties, as assigned.
- Answers all incoming calls on an automated phone system in a timely, courteous, and accurate manner. Directs calls to the appropriate party. Updates phone book changes as needed. Retrieves any voicemails in the company mailbox. Takes and relays messages.
- Greets visitors in a courteous, tactful, and timely manner, directing them to the proper personnel. Contacts host upon guest arrival and calls for an escort when necessary. Enforces the security standards set forth by Comcast Corporate Security.
- Provides clerical and special projects support for management as needed. Helps with set-ups of special meetings and events as needed. Processes incoming deliveries from the mailroom.
- Provides support to the Conference Center staff such as administrative duties, floor rounds, and restocking of conference room supplies, as needed.
- Maintains a reception area that is clean, organized, and presentable.
- Ensures that basic office supplies needed for the reception desk are replenished as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Prepares letters and documents. Receives, sorts, and distributes all incoming mail throughout the department. Processes all incoming/outgoing deliveries from outside vendors.
- Schedules appointments. Maintains appointment diary, either manually or electronically. Organizes meetings. Inventories and orders all office supplies.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Courteous demeanor and business attire.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer