Adecco is currently looking for a Receptionist in the Rancho Bernardo area! This is a long term possible contract to hire position. If you meet the qualifications below please apply now!
Responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Also responsible for supplying information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
The following are intended to be examples of the accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible. This position is not intended to be complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
• Operating a multi-line telephone system, intercom, two-way radio and public address system to answer, screen and forward calls, provide accurate information, taking messages and attending to outside visitors that have scheduled appointments
• Greeting all visitors entering establishment, determining nature and purpose of visit, and directing or escorting them to specific destinations within the facility
• Listening clearly and respectfully; hearing and resolving all complaints from customers and public while providing a smile and being patient
• Providing information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
• Interacting with outside vendors
• Receiving payment and record receipts for services
• Transmitting information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machines
• Addressing scheduled appointments; maintaining and updating appointment calendars
• Assist with various light office duties.
• Willing to travel up to 5 miles between office locations.
high school diploma or GED equivalent
previous experience in Customer Service/Reception
• Flexible to work varied shifts starting as early at 5am and as late as 8:30am
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.