Adecco is currently assisting a local organization in their search for a Receptionist in Wichita, KS. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
The Receptionist will operate successfully by handling daily administrative activities including reception, office supplies and equipment, and general office support.
- Answer telephone and direct callers to the appropriate point of contact
- Greet visitors, direct them to the appropriate point of contact, and assist as necessary
- Direct employment applicants to the company website or to an applicant kiosk to complete applications
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Coordinate pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Fill copier paper trays daily and as needed
- Coordinate maintenance on office machinery including copy machines, postage meter, and pop machine
- Troubleshoot problems on office machinery
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Ensure common areas (Conference Rooms, etc.) are clean, organized, and presentable
- Lock the building at the end of the workday
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent, OR one year administrative and/or reception experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Good phone etiquette and professional demeanor
- Great communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including MS Excel and Word
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Receptionist position in Wichita, KS or you can visit our website www.AdeccoUSA.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.