At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Receptionist that will be a solid contributor and leader.
You'll change the world by...
- Greeting customers in person or on the telephone.
- Answering or referring inquiries.
- Managing and organizing front desk and lobby office space.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needed supplies, placing/expediting orders, and verifying receipt of purchases.
- Organizing and sorting incoming mail, packages and interoffice mail.
- Assisting facilities with building needs.
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to communicate well and clearly.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn quickly.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
- Are attentive to detail.
- Can maintain high quality work while managing multiple tasks.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.