RR Donnelley is looking for a dynamic individual to join our office services team in the Bay Area. This is a project-based, temporary backfill assignment, covering a leave of absence, which could run 3-6 months, depending on business needs. Once trained, this role will provide coverage for planned absences of team members within the location. Flexibility in schedule is very important for this role. The work shift will range from first, second, or third shift and, because the role is project-based, we expect the average hours worked each week to be between 20 to 40, but cannot be guaranteed. Personal, reliable transportation is required.
The individual we are seeking will have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an office support team in a professional financial services environment. Candidates should have a strong customer services background.
Core responsibilities include:
- Meet, greet clients and visitors, and answer telephones at reception desk.
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings.
- Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials.
- Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with reprographics equipment and place service calls as needed.
- Receive,sort and deliver incoming USPS and overnight/express mail.
- Prepares overnight deliveries, affixes postage to outgoing mail.
- Assists with packaging of parcels.
- Performs regular, internal, mail pickups.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies when needed.
- Coordinates facilities work orders and vendor escorts.
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries.
- Perform other duties as needed, including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
- Computer literacy and ability to work in a team environment required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.