Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Receptionist position in Boston, MA. The ideal candidates is someone with previous Receptionist experience, a true professional, and strong Customer Service focused. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply if you meet the qualifications listed below!
- Greet all employees and guests, offer beverages, coats, escort guests to meeting room
- Coordinate with various departments to assist on projects
- Manage all conference room set ups and break downs before and after meetings
- Submit office and pantry supply orders on a weekly basis
- Responsible for typing, filing and faxing business related documents
-Professionally handle/ route all phone calls in a timely and courteous manner
-Composes and edits documents; stays current with all correspondence.
-Monitors Hospitality inventory, update all information organizational updates on spreadsheets and databases
-Schedules/coordinates the Boston office conference room space-
-Coordinate and setup catering requests for office
-Completing complex printing requests
-Ensure boardrooms, copy room and kitchen are orderly
-Keeps lobby clean and neat, free of clutter and trash
-Additional relevant tasks may be requested
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
• Excellent interpersonal skills in person and by phone with a high degree of professionalism
• Ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision and oversee office service processes and procedures
• Fantastic customer service ethics and high expectations for quality
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Must have experience in office administrative management
• At least 2-3 years of experience in reception and office management
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Oracle and mail merges
This is a direct hire position with excellent benefits, Monday- Friday schedule with the possible overtime during peak seasons, and the pay will start at $14.00/hr to $16/hr.
Candidates interested in this Receptionist position in Boston, MA should apply IMMEDIATELY and email resumes to email@example.com. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, please apply on our website or through Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.