Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This role is responsible for greeting Citi employees and guests, managing conference room and visitor office reservations and partnering with the facilities team to ensure the senior management office floors run smoothly and the residents have the support needed to work efficiently in an open workspace environment.
An individual in this role will be required to interact with Citi employees, consultants and visitors in a professional and courteous fashion. Description of Key Responsibilities:
- Provide Reception Services on a Senior Management Office Floor
- Greet residents/visitors when they arrive on the floor
- Announce visitors upon arrival to their host
- Direct and escort visitors to conference/huddle rooms or workstations
- Collaborate with onsite security team and share pertinent information to ensure no confusion when guests arrive looking for their final destination.
- Back up phone support for executive administrative assistant when they step away from their desks:
- answer phones professionally and promptly for senior executives
- Take messages: Send e-mails and or voice mail as directed by administrative assistant
- Transfer calls promptly and efficiently
- Check emails upon arrival and throughout the day for daily updates on meeting reservations and visitor spaces
- Wear the required uniform, appearing neat and professional at all times.
- Manage Room and Visitor Office Reservations
- Make conference room, visitor office and workstation room reservations using Citi's reservation system, EMS.
- Help residents and visitors find available shared works space and conference rooms.
- Inform residents reservation protocol and help enforce the usage guidelines.
- Arrange for catering services from the Executive Conference Center at 153 East 53 rd Street as needed.
- Partner with the facilities team to monitor rooms for back to back meetings to ensure they are reset as required.
- Contact the technology / multimedia team to assist clients with requests for prompt response on last minute requests.
- Help residents log into the phone system if needed when showing them to a visitor office.
Qualifications: Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service
- Experience managing reservations - knowledge of EMS system a major advantage.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels
- Experience in an office environment, answering phones or customer service position preferred
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and technology
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly and professional personal demeanor
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.