Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
Qualifications: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Provide information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Assist Accounting departments with invoicing, reviewing Accounts Payable batches, among other duties
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
Minimum of 2 years administrative experience.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.