Greets visitors, handles incoming calls and performs general administrative duties. Also may assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks. Performs all duties with a customer service focus.
Cummins Rocky Mountain focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate a substantial awareness of work place safety and environmental knowledge.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Greet all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers and direct them to the appropriate individual(s);
• Balancing Cash and Petty Cash Box/ Bank deposits
• Invoice Reconciliation / Cash Payments Spreadsheet
• Credit Card Batching and Prep Spreadsheet
• Incoming / Outgoing mail / Filing / Data entry
• Manage Safety Compliance Calendar, Safety Forms/Spreadsheets
• Keep daily record of employees' whereabouts
• Schedule meeting rooms, track usage
• Mange telephone lists and directories
• Creates, maintains and promotes a safe clean workplace
Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma, relevant college diploma an asset
• Good computer aptitude, knowledge of EXCEL and Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills/demonstrated professionalism
• Customer service focus
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated energy and enthusiasm
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.