Location: New York, New York
Posted: December 30, 2016
Reference ID: 55013840
Adecco, a world known Staffing Service, is looking for Experienced Receptionists for jobs in NYC.
One of our clients in a luxury item industry is in search of an experienced receptionists and service staff for jobs in NYC!
Some of the Responsibilities and duties included but are not limited to:
Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to the appropriate individual
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate individuals are unavailable
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate individual
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required
- Knowledgeable about the locations, names and functions in the facilities served
- Sort, screen and distribute incoming mail; process outgoing mail following policies and procedures
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and typing
The job requirements are:
Required to have light knowledge of MS Office products including Word and Excel
Considerable knowledge of the operation of a telephone console switchboard
Professional appearance, pleasant phone manners required
Must be able to greet guests, handle messengers, and route calls to appropriate individuals
These positions require working Saturdays and the shifts may vary between 9AM start through 6PM end of day and 10AM start through 7PM end of day. Some of the positions may have different days off.
To Apply go to our website: ADECCOUSA.COM
Here are some benefits available through Adecco
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
¿ Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
¿ 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
¿ Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
¿ Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
¿ State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
¿ Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on ¿Apply Now¿ to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled