Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 1677516877
Adecco is currently assisting a fortune 500 company in their search for a Reconciliation Analyst in Cincinnati, OH. The ideal candidate possesses experience performing accounting and finance duties whether it is professionally or in an internship. The incumbent in this position must also have above average Microsoft Excel skills. Please review the information below and if you qualify click "Apply Now!"
Duties related to this Reconciliation Analyst opportunity:
• Performs reconciliation functions on assigned accounts at the intermediate level
• Manages risk within reconciliation of accounts and maintains compliance
• Monitor and maintain reconciliations daily
• Quickly identify account outages and aging items
• Maintain accurate records
Qualifications of this Reconciliation Analyst opportunity:
• Bachelor's degree required; major in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration OR adequate work experience pertaining to the position
• Experience with accounting, general ledger, accounts payable/receivable, etc. highly preferred
• Microsoft Office skills required especially Excel
• Professional customer service skills required
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.