The Reconciliation performs daily reconciliation for bank accounts supporting both E-payment and Biller platforms. Identifying exceptions and course of resolution at both summary and transaction level in the various reconciliations.
- Reconciles system activity to bank activity daily for multiple bill payment platforms
- Operates as Liaison for internal departments and Fiserv Global Services
- Researches and responds to exception inquiries
- Maintains reconciliation with no exceptions greater than 10 days that an active resolution plan is not already in place for
- Provides troubleshooting support as needed to various departments
- Assists team with gathering data from various systems and software
- Prepares and submits various weekly and monthly reports for management
- Suggests recommendations for change in order to improve and support business activities
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- 2 years Reconciliation experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel; Basic VB knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in SQL (or similar); sufficient skill to create queries from scratch, and the desire to quickly deepen expertise as needed through self-directed practice and study
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills with the proven ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to recognize and interpret meaningful trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, organizational, and decision making skills
- Must enjoy working with people and technology
High School Education or equivalent
- General office environment
- Stressful situations may occasionally occur
- No special physical requirement
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
Must consider the customer and business impact in all decisions; carry accountability for working to a defined plan, meeting commitments as scheduled, and achieving high customer satisfaction; improve procedures and practices on an ongoing basis; keep other team members and management fully informed of progress, emerging issues, and corrective actions; and escalate appropriately when the situation demands. Must be able to develop cross functional relationships, project presentations, documentation, and communication to supervisor.
A little about us: