RR Donnelley is looking for dynamic individuals for our current openings! All positions are full time positions, offering competitive benefits, and access to a range of different employee programs.
We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of a Records Management team in a legal environment. Candidates should also have a strong client services background. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the file closing processes for records to be shipped offsite
- Use automated records software to search and retrieve files from offsite and makes use of firm scanners and barcodes to track files.
- Assist secretaries with updates to existing file information.
- Process all previously retrieved closed files to be sent back to offsite storage facility.
- Research location of files upon request.
- Interact with secretaries, administrators, and attorneys on a daily basis to ensure prompt resolution of issues and questions concerning file retrieval, offsite storage, and records data.
- Assist Finance/ Accounting with various tasks related to processing and archiving client bills
- Assist in processing files for incoming/departing attorneys
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested by Manager of Conflict and Records and Department administrators.
- Pickup/Dropoff shredding totes to various locations for vendor pickup
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.