Job DescriptionDescription PURPOSE
Support the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing
programs in an assigned business unit/department, primarily in one geography. With guidance, conduct recruiting
activity for management teams as assigned. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire
qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company
policies, procedures and processes.
• Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
• Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education,
training, job skills, and salary requirements.
• Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with
colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
Utilize Internet online e recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing
objectives and ensure they are achieved.
• Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
• Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for
• Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates;
coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities
depending on business line. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Sound knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
• Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
• Good customer service skills
• Very high degree discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clientsJob Requirements
Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 1 year experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination
of recruiter and specialist experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.