The Recruiter has primary responsibility for all activities related to sourcing, screening, interviewing, and providing guidance around hiring decisions of new sales partners in a timely and efficient manner. In addition, the Recruiter serves as a liaison to regional leadership and hiring managers to generate effective recruitment and workforce planning strategies to meet the needs of the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience required
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with an Applicant Tracking System required
• Minimum 2 years experience leveraging online recruiting resources (social media, job boards, etc.) required
• Ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates desired
• Ability to create and foster relationships with colleges to attract and recruit alumni and recent graduates desired
• 20% travel required
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint required
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Human Resources
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.