RECRUITER NEEDED for our NY, NY office! RR Donnelley Global Outsourcing is seeking a highly motivated Recruiter that brings “best in class” processes and techniques and is passionate about finding the right talent in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding staffing environment. RR Donnelley Global Outsourcing is a highly reputed player in the marketplace providing top talent for financial and legal services clients across a diverse group of service lines throughout the United States.
The Recruiter will ensure that Human Resources objectives are aligned with the strategic goals of the business through talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation, staffing, as well as fosters employee involvement at all levels.
Work is typically performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Usually receive minimal to no guidance about how to complete work objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives
The GO Recruiter is responsible for finding our customers the strongest talent available. The recruiter will work with hiring managers on a range of positions including, clerical, accounting, legal, management, and other client service openings. The Recruiter will establish the ideal candidate profile, help customize the local job description, manage and post the position, review all candidate resumes, perform initial phone screens, handle the writing and negotiating of the official offer, and perform candidate background checks
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
2) Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions. Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
3) Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments. Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
4) Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others.
5) Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted.
6) Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
7) Extensive knowledge of general employment laws, recruitment, EEO/AAP, safety training and policy development.
Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field with 5 years of experience as a Recruiter OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.