Adecco is currently seeking a high level energetic individual to fill a Recruiter position for a client in San Diego. This role will specialize in sourcing for Sales positions across the United States, primarily in the Biotech, Medical Device or Science industries. You will work to execute all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. A Recruiter can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. If you meet the qualifications below please message me directly!
Responsibilities for this Recruiter job include:
• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Meet with client managers to discuss staffing needs.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
• Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
• Make calls to and visit customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client environment and needs, maximize level of customer service, and encourage relationship building.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years of recent recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to adapt to change.
Important Recruiter Skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, and Good Judgment
Reply Now to be considered for this Recruiter job in San Diego!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.