Adecco has an immediate need in our Austin market for an experienced recruiter.
Candidate must have previous experience in recruiting call center, customer service, clerical/admin, warehouse/light industrial, and professional.
Recruiter Job Description
The Recruiter - General Staffing role executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and associate relationships, delivers high level of customer service to all. Supports Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Group policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analysis. Works under direct supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
• Develops a network of candidates and maintains an internal database of all qualified candidates.
• Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
• Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
• Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
• Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
• Coaches Associates on enhancement of skills for career development and leverages internal training and development tools.
• Participates in daily requisition meetings, prioritizing open orders, and allocation of recruiting resources.
• Coordinates job order distribution and communicates customer needs with receiving branch while maintaining the customer relationship.
• Develops candidate executive summary for resume submittal.
• Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief. Conducts debrief with candidate and customer following interviews.
• Extends offer of assignment including compensation and bill rate negotiation
• Facilitates Adecco-specific on-boarding process.
• Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office system and filing system.
• Provides Associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities.
• Develops long term relationships with Associates while on assignment, striving for redeployment.
• Performs Associate coaching and counseling, disciplinary action, and employee terminations.
• Creates and executes client-specific on-boarding, orientations, presentations, documents, screening and testing.
• Makes calls and visits to customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client environment and needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building.
• Evaluates customer and Associate satisfaction via surveys and interviews.
• Supports the on-boarding of new customers including terms and conditions, risk and credit assessment, negotiates and calculates pay and bill rates, temp to perm conversion schedule, direct hire fees, and requirements.
• Investigates and manages workers' compensation claims, provides documentation and participates in unemployment hearings, and leverages best practices to reduce these risks.
• Consults with hiring managers to better understand clients' needs, maximizes level of service, and encourages relationship building.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum two (2) years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment or one - three (3) years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
• Adecco Group internal experience preferred.
• On-site experience would be a plus.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the Internet with ease.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
If you are interested please submit your resume for review. A hiring manager will reach out to qualified candidates to schedule interviews.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.