Works with Functional Team Leaders and HR Director to determine hiring requirements. Partners with hiring managers to recruit and select qualified candidates.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Works with Senior Leadership and HR Director to develop comprehensive recruitment strategy.
- Screens, selects, interviews and evaluates potential candidates including experienced and campus hires.
- Provides recommendations to HR Director in determining recruitment budget to include job fairs, campus events, recruitment tools and vendor fees.
- Coordinates participation in and attending job fairs.
- Writes and places advertisements and job postings.
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results.
- Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, assessments and reference checks.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files via BrassRing.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of staffing and employment practices.
Recruiting/staffing experience 3Education and Certifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insuranceCertifications and/or Licenses
Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) preferredWORKING CONDITIONS
Travel as required
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.