Integrity Trade Services is looking for a full-time recruiter for the Knox location!
The recruiter is to: Obtain a thorough understanding of the staffing needs of our clients, source candidates, interview, conduct various screenings and background checks, coordinate placement, conduct on-boarding and communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction with the worker and our process.
- High level of honesty, strong work ethic, and common sense
- Self-motivate, disciplined, and organized
- Adaptability and dependability
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Planning and organizing
- Professional demeanor
- Respectful working relationships
This is an internal position in our office.
Please call (574) 772-0200 for more details
Please submit resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Job Requirements
1 year of Recruiting Experience
High School Diploma
Professional Attitude, but still able to have fun!