Serve as Lead Recruiter within the HR team for RR Donnelley’s Logistics division implementing comprehensive recruiting strategies to acquire top talent from entry level professionals to senior level managers across the domestic US. Develop talent pipeline through targeted industry and professional groups, universities, and career fairs. Manage Donnelley Logistics Services (DLS) LinkedIn Page and social media sources. Support RR Donnelley's Human Resource activities within the Logistics division. Generalist duties include partnering with established Logistics HR team to support successful onboarding and team integration efforts, effective employee relations, compensation, organizational development, training, safety and change management strategies. Fosters employee engagement at all levels.
Responsibilities: Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/director about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks. Responsibilities also include full life-cycle recruiting. This individual must be able to identify, interview and place top talent by utilizing creative sourcing methods and advanced recruitment research techniques, including; networking, referrals, direct recruiting and web-based methods. We are seeking a Recruiter with a strong ability to find passive candidates.
- Source and effectively recruit qualified talent to meet established business needs
- Administer the employment function, which includes recruiting and screening of applicants, facilitating the use of any temporary employment agencies and managing the job posting system for internal/external candidates in accordance with company and legal guidelines.
- Ability to manage a high volume of open positions and screen candidates in a professional, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure diverse candidate pool is developed for consideration paying specific attention to identified underutilized job groups as identified through our AAP.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to help select the best candidates for each position
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with candidates.
- Screen resumes and perform phone screens and virtual candidate interviews.
- Determine applicant's viability for position based on work experience, behavioral answers, and overall fit for hiring team, department, and company. Write up and submit interview information of viable candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Must be able to successfully close an offer and handle sensitive negotiations confidentially.
- Work with approved external staffing vendors as appropriate.
- Manage processes and paperwork related to hiring candidates.
- Maintain strong communication and open working relationships with hiring managers to understand the business objectives and team dynamics
- As part of HR team, responsible for guidance to all employees to ensure consistent adherence to HR policies, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support, and internal management consultation as they relate to the Human Resource function for employees we support.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all Strategic HR management programs (i.e. employee engagement, hiring, promotional practices, wages structures, attendance programs and proactive employee relations)
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or assist in leading training activities as assigned (i.e. safety compliance, orientation programs, job knowledge, and leadership performances).
- Provide prompt and accurate guidance to employees regarding orientation and benefit programs
- Maintain all personnel records in accordance with EEO, privacy, and related requirements. Advise management teams regarding prompt and accurate completion of all status changes and in assuring prompt and accurate updated information in the HRIS system.
- Work with corporate HR, Training, Legal team, and other departments as required.
- Other duties as assigned