Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. Benefits of joining our team include:
Responsibilities Job Duties Include:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry (no previous IT knowledge necessary)
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Qualifications Educational and Experience Qualifications:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Match candidates' strengths with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients' staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Must have a desire to build a career in sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or military experience
- Prior experience in service-oriented sales is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills, and a high standard of professionalism and character
- A desire to learn and teach
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.