TEKsystems' ® unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment. Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals
- Thorough recruiting and sales training within the IT industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Sales Career Track Available:
- Recruit top IT talent and match their career goals with our clients' hiring needs
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and hire candidates for our clients' needs
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage consultants while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales team to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with consultants to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
Responsibilities Job Duties Include:
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients
- Mentor and develop assigned recruiter(s) as well as partner with them to effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Match candidates' strengths with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients' staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Recruiting, Sales, Customer Service or Management (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Team-oriented and Goal Driven
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems ® provides comprehensive training where individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Employees will receive a competitive base salary, commission and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay. The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.