The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist defines, develops and provides information and analysis to drive the decision making process and support business operations for internal and external customers. Skills critical to this career path include project management, leadership and business expertise.
Responsibilities may include:
- Recruiting and onboarding support for Financial Advisors
- Conducting research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and developing formal recommendations for presentation to management
- Working with customer to generate solutions to business issues and then planning implementing those solutions
- Leading efforts to develop new or revised processes procedures for the assigned business areas
- Participating in presentations for internal external business partners
- Directing managers of project sub teams.
Incumbents typically have strategic focus with long term focus on implementation and continuous improvement of project management standards and procedures. May have supervisory responsibility.Qualifications:
- BS or BA in Finance or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Experience with statistical analyses desired.
- 5 years of benefit background for DC & NQ products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to direct, moderate and negotiate multi-functional groups
- Ability to work independently and with management to scope, plan and manage complex project efforts
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflicting and competing demands
- Proficient PC Skills - Excel/Access/Internet Methodologies
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.