Integrity Trade Services has a temporary/seasonal opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant. The qualified candidate must have a minimum two year experience recruiting (Industrial Staffing Industry a plus). You will be working in a fast paced environment managing multiple clients and meeting their staffing needs. You should have experience in recruiting and placement of skilled industrial candidates.
You will be required to source candidates utilizing web-based recruiting sources, social media recruiting and assist with additional company recruiting programs.
This is a potential temporary-to-hire position.
Recruiting Assistant Responsibilities
- Recruit qualified candidates to match client requirements
- Scheduling candidates for interviews
- New hire orientation
- Placement of qualified candidates with clients
- Administer client requirements per service agreement
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of employee documents
- Execute candidate reference checks
- Data entry of employee files and work orders
- Minimum 2 years staffing recruiting experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruitment
- Knowledge of OUTLOOK, Microsoft Office and good data entry skills