What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you. About this Role:
The Recruiting Coordinator will be the main support for designated Recruiters and Recruiting Managers supporting multiple business units. This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills. It requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change. What you’ll do:
Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
- Deliver exceptional candidate care and timely follow-up throughout entire interview process
- Coordinate all candidate interviews and logistics including scheduling kick-off calls, phone screens, video conferences, on-site visits and debrief meetings
- Act as host to candidates when on-site and work with coordinators in remote offices to ensure similar candidate care and manage logistics
- Booking of candidate travel including travel reimbursements and reconciliation
- Manage the employment application process; ensuring a completed application is received and uploaded into the applicant tracking system
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years business experience preferably in Human Resources
- Proven experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
What we offer:
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player and adaptable
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com .
Job ID 00015569
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.