Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the Worlds Largest Search Engines in their search to fill a Recruiting Coordinator. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12- months and the position is located in Mountain View, CA.
During your 12 month temporary Recruiting Coordinator assignment at Waymo, you'll ensure a seamless and candidate-friendly hiring process. You'll be responsible for keeping the process organized and actively maintaining clear lines of communication with recruiters, candidates and interviewers. By providing great customer service and smoothly managing interview logistics, you'll contribute to the overall success of the Staffing function.
- Support client groups with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements and reserving conference rooms.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence such as applications and non-disclosure agreements.
- Update information in the applicant tracking system while maintaining data integrity and confidentiality at all times.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of experience
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems.
- Experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.