What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
The Recruiting Events Programs Specialist will be responsible for project managing and supporting Recruiting Events globally. This person serves as a single-point contact for planning and executing recruiting event strategy and logistics. This individual liases with key stakeholders within other areas of Gartner’s business to ensure successful execution of all global recruiting events. . Effective verbal and written communication skills are critical in this role, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize work. A high level of customer focus, strong attention to detail, and a proactive approach in anticipating business needs is essential.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all reporting and data for recruiting events
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence needed for this role
- Ability to manage competing urgent priorities
- Support additional ad hoc requests as directed by leadership
- Additional support provided to other Recruiting Programs and Sourcing Team initiatives globally
What we offer:
- Minimum of 3-5 year of professional setting, ideally within Recruiting or Event planning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite- particularly Outlook and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior recruiting experience preferred
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System system preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage change and remain flexible
- High level of internal and external client service
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people-oriented business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com .
Job ID 00016527
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.