*** Please apply directly on Meraki's job page: http://grnh.se/al8nou1 ***
Recruiting Program Manager San Francisco
Meraki is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate person to join our Events and Programs team within our Technical Recruiting Department. You will be tasked with continuing to build an excellent candidate and employee experience for all technical talent as well as continue to foster the amazing culture that makes up Meraki's technical talent through various programs and events. The ideal person for this role will be a self starter who's willing to take initiative and thrives in taking a hands on approach to challenging and ambiguous work. This person must be comfortable with an unstructured, fast-paced environment, often working on dynamic projects with tight deadlines.
- Owning and executing multiple events per quarter for example, team building activities, lead generation events, interview workshops, internal meetups, and volunteering initiatives.
- Developing and managing various concurrent programs. Examples include, but are not limited to: new hire mentorship program, internal mobility program, and software engineering rotation program.
- Contributing to employer branding strategy for recruiting technical talent using tools such as recruitment videos, blog posts, and various social media platforms.
- Ensuring that Meraki values and brand are instilled in all projects.
- Collaborating in a small team environment and apply creativity to all things candidate and employee experience.
- 2-4 years of experience building and managing programs at scale
- Experience coordinating events of varying sizes
- Track record for successfully executing tasks and finding new ways of working
- Ability to work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and influence peers and stakeholders to drive projects to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to form a point of view and communicate it to all levels clearly and concisely through multiple communication vehicles
- A team player with a positive attitude and outlook who welcomes feedback and appreciates its value in helping you grow
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- BS/BA degree
Bonus points for:
- HR or Recruiting background
- Social media or internal communications experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite
- Budget management
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.