Recruitment/ Data Analyst
Adecco is currently assisting a local Pharmaceutical Company located in Irvine, CA in their search for an experienced Account Recruitment Analyst
This position is a temporary 6 month assignment.
Pay Rate: $45.50/hr
Duration: 6 Months
The role of the Talent Acquisition Recruitment Analyst is to serve as a system expert and reporting resource for Taleo, the applicant tracking system, related recruiting related systems, ATS expansion projects, and recruiting processes
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a related area.
• 5 years of related work experience in data analysis and reporting or a related area.
• Minimum 2 years experience or equivalent training or certification with Taleo and Oracle Business Intelligence reporting.
• Ability to independently build complex dashboards and reports, including complex calculated fields and filters using Taleo Oracle Business Intelligence is required.
• Advanced Excel skills including complex formulas, pivot tables, and graphs
• Maintains critical recruitment information systems to ensure data integrity is accurate and up to date.
• Responsible for audit of systems data including changes as a result of audit process.
• Works on complex data requests and metrics; format those metrics into easy to understand dashboards, charts, tables, scorecards and graphs.
• Designs, develops, and produces analytical recruiting dashboards and reports, both ongoing and ad hoc
• Independently analyze recruitment data in order to identify relationships and trends, and convert this data into information from which conclusions and actions can be drawn.
• Produces and distributes weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment metric data, reports, dashboards, summaries, and presentations.
• Designs, develops, and calculates recruiting KPIs and metrics such as: quality of hire, time to fill, etc.
• Drives collection of new data and refinement of existing data sources.
• Provides consulting to Talent Acquisition and HR to gather business requirements and develop appropriate reports, metrics and research as well as explain data and reports to educate internal customers.
• Produces written summaries of findings and results appropriate for varying levels of the organization from front line recruiters, to managers, to executives.
• Drives, develops, and manages quality assurance reporting, tracking, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Creates documentation and trains users on how to access, use, and understand data and reports.
• Administers, analyzes, and reports on customer satisfaction and other survey initiatives.
• Provides other Talent Acquisition and HR data and reporting as needed.
Taleo System Administrator Support
• Provides end user system administrator support with first and second tier questions and acts a liaison to escalate higher tier issues.
• Develops recommends and provides support for system enhancements as necessary.
• Participates on project teams as subject matter expert (SME) related to Taleo and recruiting data, metrics, and reports.
• Participates in system user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Partners with internal interdisciplinary teams as well as external vendors on data flow and integrity, system integration and maintenance, and merging data sets from multiple systems.
• Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is D.O.E. $45.57 p/hr. This is a temporary 6 month assignment opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.