U.S. Medical Management (USMM), an affiliate of a leading Fortune 250 company, manages a nationwide continuum of premier providers of medical services delivered primarily to the homes of elderly and homebound patients. Providing primary home care is the future of medicine, and at USMM, the future is now. With the knowledge and experience to address the evolution of healthcare, USMM is poised for a phenomenal future. POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operational support and coordination for all recruiting activities. This position requires utmost attention to detail in coordinating the efforts among both internal and external recruiting related parties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Completes background checks on potential employees to include the criminal history, education, licensure, employment verification, and drug testing.
- Assists with resume mining, scheduling of interviews, arranging candidate's travel and candidate inquiries.
- Ensures all pre-employment documents are obtained and properly completed for each candidate.
- Enters requisitions into the Applicant Tracking System, route for appropriate approvals, and posts jobs.
- Handles complex interview coordination - conducts resume database searches for candidates and posts jobs with colleges and universities.
- Schedules telephone and in person interviews - communicates interview details to candidate, making certain s/he has all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics, etc.).
- Monitors and updates positions in the Applicant Tracking System (e.g., managing requisitions, postings, updating job templates, locations, and user information).
- Provide a high level of customer service to the organization.
- Prepare and act as primary contact for offer letters.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Able to handle a heavy workload and meet deadlines
- Extremely strong computer skills; intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Exemplary organization skills and focus on attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Customer service orientation along with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- One or more years' experience in recruiting administrative capacities preferred
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.