Work Schedule: 4-3-3-4 (7:00 PM - 7:00 AM)
- Operate and maintain plant facility equipment including boilers, refrigeration (anhydrous ammonia), water filtration, air compressors, electrical systems, piping systems, and hydraulics. Direct and track contractor needs and activities as directed by management.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System, and with all regulations (local to federal).
- Work is performed in a manufacturing plant. Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to hard hat, safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.
- Full Face Air Purifying Respirator (APR) with cartridge and/or canister.
- Computer and associated software.
- M/SDS sheets, hand tools, measuring instruments, power tools, fire extinguishers, and lockout devices.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED equivalency and pass the plant employment exams.
- Preferred also have 5 years industrial plant maintenance experience in Anhydrous Ammonia and HVAC or refrigeration and possess certification as a Level II Ammonia Refrigeration RETA or CIRO (Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator) or higher. (Other nationally recognized certifications will be considered.)
- Preferred also have maintenance experience in boilers, air compressors (up to 600 PSI), wastewater treatment, water purification, electrical systems (up to 480 V), piping systems, and hydraulics.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics. Ability to recognize defective parts and to distinguish machine sounds, to detect potential mechanical issues.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, to work on elevated surfaces and work in extreme temperatures and noise levels.
- Ability to pass an annual physical and respiratory test. Basic understanding of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and troubleshooting PLC controlled systems.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts, day or night shift, or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Required to work holidays and plant shutdowns.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.