Job ID: 58700
Responsible for performing mechanical services related to refrigeration on cold drink and fountain equipment in order to ensure that equipment is in proper operating condition. Calls on accounts and responds to service calls as assigned.
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on drink equipment including preventative maintenance
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory and manage inventory to Company standards
- Work with supervisor and planning teams to solve equipment issues
- Keep accurate records of weight of various refrigerants use in repair services
- Maintain clean and safe work area- adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintain positive customer relationships by servicing customers and by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problemsRequirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred
- 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred
- Universal Refrigeration certificate
- Must possess a universal- EPA Refrigeration Certification
- I-Fountain or Best certification preferred
- Plumbing and electro/mechanical experience preferred
- 0-3 Years of General Plumbing and technical experience
- 1-3 Years of refrigeration repair experience
- Prior Diagnostic troubleshooting & refrigeration skills
- Valid Driver's License and driving record within MVR policy guidelines Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.