Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA the world's largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care.
With over 13,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 800 physician practices and have over 9 million patient encounters annually.
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With an Accounting department of over 200, PSG has a dedicated training team who provide not only the latest in industry updates, but work with accounting leadership to help each team member progress and prosper. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today's leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group.General summary of duties:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processes refund requests, handles check disbursement.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The Accounts Payable Refund Specialist processes refund requests, matching and mailing of Insurance refund checks, voiding of returned refund checks and recon of 3rd party companies refunds.
- Check refund requests for correct payee name, Company Identification number (COID#) and General Ledger Account# and dollar amount.
- Process Government refunds within 30 days and enter info into OPTS Tracking system.
- Troubleshoot with CBO's, 3rd party billing companies and others as needed.
- Participates in educational activities.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
- Skill in use of computer and calculator.
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Minimum one year of experience in Data entry and working in an office environment is required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom