Experience first hand what it is like to manage and be part of a store team while gaining a basic overview of store, district, and region operations
Learn about specific aspects of retail management including customer service leadership; policy implementation; sales and inventory management; employee staffing, training and development; sales building and merchandising; and financial management
Participate in designated workshop and travel days centered around topics such as leadership, pharmacy operations, loss prevention, district manager responsibilities, and human resources that will allow you to interact and network with many members of field management
Develop and present your own personal comprehensive project that is tied to real world business activities and initiatives at CVSRequired Qualifications:
• Candidates must be enrolled as a full time or part time undergraduate student in a college or university. Students must be of Junior or Senior standing status in a Business, Retail, or Pharmacy program. Candidates who have 2 year community college equivalent credit hours in business or liberal arts curriculum plus 2-5 years previous retail experience will also be considered.
• Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Candidates should possess leadership qualities and skills and be excited about a potential career in management and retail. *Pharmacy students must be interested in pursuing a pharmacy business career. Clinical pharmacy requirements will not be met during this program.
• Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the program on a flexible schedule including a mix of days, nights, and weekends.
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring and being officially accepted into the program.
• Candidates should be U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents able to work in the United States with no restrictions.Preferred Qualifications:
3rd Year College student plus 2-5 years or equivalent retail experience in a fast paced environmentEducation:
Students must be of Junior or Senior standing status in a Business, Retail, or Pharmacy program. Candidates who have 2 year community college equivalent credit hours in business or liberal arts curriculumBusiness Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/