Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Region Business Director, Primary Care to support the Mid-Atlantic Region which includes Wilmington, DE, Baltimore
Washington, DC, Fairfax, VA, Richmond, VA, Roanoke, VA, and Charleston, WV
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular, diabetes and pain management. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com. We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
The Regional Business Director will:
- Strategically lead a team of District Managers, and Sales Representatives to achieve the sales goals for two key products in the cardio-metabolic disease states, as they call on primary care physicians and other physician specialties.
- Be responsible for Organization and Talent Development: Hire, develop, train, and motivate team members to achieve business and personal developmental goals and objectives.
- Develop a diverse team, while capitalizing on the strengths of each team member and invest time to remain personally connected to the team and to the organization at large.
- Develop and execute a business plan customized to meet the needs of the region, which is aligned to company, franchise, and brand strategies and deliver compliant product sales growth and meet volume objectives while effectively addressing the unique needs of the regional marketplace
- Leverage strong knowledge of payer and other health care dynamics that impact the local market.
- Use technology including the computer, iPad and internet applications to optimize efficiency, planning and coordination efforts.
- Collaborate with numerous internal and external stakeholders including Marketing, Business Analytics, Strategic Customer Group, Key Opinion Leaders and others to ensure alignment of efforts and to fully leverage the available J&J resources.