The North East Region Sales Manager will be responsible for building the Venture & Emerging Brand natural portfolio within Coca-Cola North America sold into the natural channel by creating brand opportunities and establishing relationships across all natural stakeholders, internal and external; working directly with retailers and distributors across large regional territories; and leading Area Sales Managers and multiple broker teams involved in outside sales, merchandising, sampling, and retail programming. Members of this team must have a holistic approach to our business, be able to manage and lead multiple broker teams, work across multiple brands, states and channels, and must be skilled at working independently, as part of a team, and with other divisions with often-competing priorities.
Minimum Education Required
- Lead Area Sales Managers and assigned Natural Broker sales teams performance in the profitable selling and execution of Venturing & Emerging Brands product lines within the assigned region and create effective measures to hold teams accountable to business plan objectives.
- Maintain a high level of interaction with key Natural Channel Distributors and Natural Channel Brokers to ensure customer satisfaction. Educate Broker Sales Reps on product line category developments and trends, as well as make sure they have the tools needed to succeed and meet or exceed our business objectives
- Maintain Natural customer contact in conjunction with Natural Broker Reps to expedite resolution of customer problems/complaints and to improve overall customer relations, sales volume, new item launches, and profile in the marketplace, review and evaluate performance in achieving sales Plan through specific objectives and incentives for Natural Brokers and Customers that are clearly articulated, mutually agreed upon and effectively measured.
- Manage expense budgets and monitor ongoing business trends to effectively forecast sales volumes for assigned area of responsibility on a monthly basis
- Work closely with our commercial lead, marketing, and field marketing to create programs and support for retailers.
- Ensures an inclusive team where diversity is respected and creates an environment that is a great place to work
: Bachelor's Degree Minimum Experience Required:
6-8 years' experience in outside sales and management, preferably in the beverage and/or CPG industry Preferred Experience:
- 5-8+ years' experience in sales and management in the beverage industry
- Experience in the Natural Industry
- Minimum 2 years people leadership experience
- Ability to organize and lead management teams successfully
- Results driven
- Demonstrated success with profit contribution responsibilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts at the highest levels of the organization
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities; demonstrated ability to identify and leverage opportunities; identify problems and determine course corrections in regards to SKU rationalization for customers and/or distributors
- Proficient in the use of tools, technology and applications of required software.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
•DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
•COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
•ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
•INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
•DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.