Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Regional Account Executive
in "city", "state".
The Regional Account Executive is responsible for identifying high profile regional account opportunities, securing agreements for both rental and direct sale programs via the phone and in-person customer visits.
- The RAE will provide ongoing customer interaction to support the Aramark relationship with its regional account customers.
- Attain annual quota on direct sale and rental new business. Update and maintain an Electronic Contact Management System.
- Communicate (e-mail, phone, fax, etc.) with Prospects and Customers (internal & external).
- Qualify and report on Corporate Accounts Pursuit Program.
- Maintain awareness at all times of the contract status of all Fortune 1,000 Businesses and On-going contact in his/her territory.
- Identifying ways to grow margin while identify process/cost improvements for customers.
- Generate monthly (activity level & results) reports.
- A minimum of 5-7 years outside sales experience in a business to business selling environment. Experienced with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Must be comfortable interacting and initiating relationships with executives in a diverse business and environment.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.