is the world's #1 pregnancy and parenting digital resource, reaching more than
45 million parents a month through 11 different locally owned and operated
websites in 9 different languages. In the United States, 8 in 10 new and
expectant moms online use BabyCenter each month. BabyCenter is the world’s
partner in parenting, providing moms and dads with trusted information, expert
advice, friendship with other parents like them, and support
that's Remarkably Right® at
every stage of their child’s development. BabyCenter also
leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to offer unparalleled
insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world’s top brands,
retailers, and institutions. BabyCenter
is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
BabyCenter, the leading online destination for expectant and new parents,
is seeking a top performing Regional Account Manager of Client Marketing to be
located at BabyCenter headquarters in San Francisco. This role will support
and grow the advertising business for strategic accounts and to supervise FTEs and contractors.
Responsibilities include maintaining advertiser/agency relationships
with major clients for multiple BabyCenter properties, creating digital
marketing programs, and defining digital best practices.
You'll also develop effective digital advertising creative and marketing
campaigns across the BabyCenter experience for mobile, social, email, and
desktop channels. In addition, you'll initiate, lead, and execute process and
system improvements within the organization and represent marketing and
execution considerations for advertiser solutions.
The ideal candidate is energetic, intelligent, organized, detail
oriented, creative, curious, and resourceful; enjoys working in a fast-paced
environment; and works well both independently and on a team.
Directly manage advertising clients:
- Partner with Sales and cross-functional teams to
support strategic clients.
- Provide consultative digital marketing support to
grow existing business and cultivate advertising partnerships.
- Drive timelines for the execution of client
programs and set expectations with stakeholders on progress, trends, and needs.
- Proactively make recommendations to optimize ad
performance for clients and ensure campaign delivery.
- Identify client renewal and up-sell opportunities.
- Direct and guide research partners to conduct,
summarize, and present consumer research to key clients and set the standard
for strategic partners.
- Own post-sale digital media campaigns to ensure
scheduling, development of custom creative, documentation of launch,
performance monitoring, and reporting.
Lead Client Marketing initiatives with best-in-class strategy, innovation,
- Manage team to prioritize workflows to meet or
exceed defined client service levels.
- Publish campaign and product performance trends and
best practices to support case studies and campaign recaps.
- Support professional development and training of
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 8+ years of work experience, including
advertising agency account management, digital marketing, or related experience
- Knowledge in the area of digital media, including
email, websites, mobile, and apps required
- Demonstrated client management/partnership
experience with senior level clients in Fortune 500 companies required
- Proven project management experience and skills,
including Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce and Jira a plus
- Experience working with sales partners required
- Demonstrated experience managing a team required
- Experience leading creative development for online
media campaigns required
- Comfort with DoubleClick/DART/ad serving as well as
rich media vendors (e.g., Sizmek)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; very
comfortable presenting to a group
- Ability to think strategically while managing
- Strong interpersonal skills for working internally
and with clients
- Research and analytical expertise and experience
working with third-party research vendors
United States-California-San FranciscoOrganization
BabyCenter, LLC (6009)Job Function