Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for selling products and services by soliciting advertisingdollars from regional clients and advertising agencies in accordance
with the Company's sales guidelines, strategies and policies. Works withagencies and advertisers to reach assigned Market Area through methodsthat consolidate markets creating a one stop shopping experience.Facilitates and/or conducts negotiations to reach long-term agreementsand commitments.
- Seeks new clients and maintains current clients by continuouslyprospecting and following Company's planned sales strategies and
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendasand general correspondence.
- Presents opportunistic packages to prospective advertisers and/oragencies to generate revenue
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the properprocessing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense
- Works with Ad Sales tools, maintains up-to-date customer and prospectrecords and participates in development of sales forecasts.
- Musts be able to travel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. .
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
-Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer