Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager, Site of Care, to support the Mid-Atlantic region. This region consists of Philadelphia, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Regional Business Manager will:
- Expand the sales of the Janssen Biotech Immunology products in a manner commensurate with company policy and sales direction, while utilizing tools such as professional education and marketing programs
- Assess sales opportunities in JBI that are hindered by reimbursement, account efficiencies and processes, or cost issues
- Strategically develop capabilities and training to help facilitate sales growth specific to Site of Care facilities across the region; reinforce and sell corporate programs
- Partner with Districts Managers in all aspects of JBI portfolio promotion, including but not limited to Remicade access and Simponi ARIA access, pull-through, and reimbursement; and assist in providing solutions to key decision makers at all In-office Infusions (IOI), Hospital Outpatient Departments (HOPD), Infusion Therapy Providers (ITPs) and Alternate Sites of Care (ASOC)
- Assess needs on a state by state basis, develop strategic plans and training that will build the rep/field skills to meet these needs. On the local, regional and national level, serve as a resource regarding payer policies; reimbursement regulations and processes such as eligibility and benefit verification, pre-authorization, billing, coding, claims, and appeals / grievances; practice management, as well as Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Partner internally with the sales force, including but not limited to Area, Regional, and National management teams; Sales Training; Marketing; Corporate Accounts; Government Accounts; Advocacy; and Medical Affairs.
- Partner externally with Physicians and physician office staff including office managers, Clinical Staff (RNs, LPNs / LVNs, NPs, MAs, PAs), billing staff; hospital administrators, CFOs, billing and collections staff, clinical staff including pharmacy director; Health Plans' and MCOs' Medical Directors, Case Managers, Pharmacy Directors, and utilization management staff; Home Infusion Companies, and JBI approved vendors.
- Manage, develop, and train eight (8) Area Business Specialists.
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales industries is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of specialty sales experience is required
- Previous experience in sales management or in a formal management development position is required
- Excellent business acumen, leadership skills, and knowledge of site of care operations and reimbursement is required
- Working knowledge of immunology and gastroenterology is preferred
- Candidates must live in the stated region, or be willing to relocate
United States-Pennsylvania-PhiladelphiaOther Locations
North America-United States-Georgia, North America-United States-Delaware, Latin America-Uruguay-Florida, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-North CarolinaOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID