Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Operations, the Regional Controller (RC) is responsible for providing and ensuring that their staff provides the highest level of customer service, to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees in regards to the driving the business forward while focusing on the profitability and managing the risk exposure to the company. The RC maintains a strong partnership with the Global Delivery Directors to provide financial support and analysis. The RC also acts as an escalation point for the Sr. Manager, Global Delivery Director and Project issues. Qualities include: Building effective, long-term teams and customer relationships, proactive and abstract thinking, conflict management, professionalism, build and analyze financial reports for leaders, understand and maintain a high level of knowledge around company income statements, analyze Gross Profit results, at the project level and Income Statement Level, and provide inputs to improve results on a go forward basis, the ability to employ the TEKsystems' communication model as appropriate, and the ability to guide others in the adaptation to change in the workplace.
- Primarily responsible for the leadership and professional development of their Sr. Manager.
- Proactively identifies process gaps and needs, creates efficiencies, and drives change for effective and efficient regional operations.
- Partner with Global Delivery Directors to strengthen their understanding of project financials, budgets and forecast, and company strategies.
- Lead monthly reviews with the Global Delivery Directors and Practice Directors to discuss key performance indicators. Provide reporting and analysis to leaders in Delivery, Practices, and Leadership to help drive the understanding of the business and identify key areas for review.
- Interviewing and selection of candidates for project analyst, managers, and senior managers.
- Provide long term vision for the region(s) and teams and implement a strategy to achieve the vision.
- Participates in the annual forecasting and Budgeting process.
- Serve as compensation plan expert and work with Global Delivery Directors to develop compensation plans for Delivery and Practice positions.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- BA / BS degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- 6+ years of business/financial/accounting experience at TEKsystems or another company
- Ability to provide a team oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, and competitive
- Ability to evaluate and develop efficient and effective operational policies
- Strong leadership skills, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to coach, train and develop
- Ability to assess performance and identify areas of improvement
- Strong business judgment and Negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Proven management, leadership, communication, negotiation, problem solving, conflict management, decision making skills
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company is an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.