Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC seeks a Regional Controller Latin America, to work in Whippany, NJ, to lead, advise, and support financial analysis, planning and controlling activities for our Consumer Care division with focus on Latin America.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regional Controller - Latin America, are to:
Who you are
- providing expertise regarding financial and controlling strategies for Consumer Care activities;
- coordinating forecast, budget, short and long-term planning for the Regional Latin America;
- ensuring that controlling practices are in alignment with business goals and global financial practices;
- assisting controlling staff providing guidance, feedback and trainings;
- providing monthly reporting to management in alignment with global best practices;
- performing expenses and income analyses;
- analyzing deviations and highlight variances which require management action;
- monitoring marketing costs and key controlling metrics; and
- ensure that financial risk management policies operate across the region.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business or a related field
- seven (7) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position
- project management as well as interacting with marketing, sales or product supply functions;
- organizing, managing, and leading audit assignments resulting in the development of practical recommendations;
- using SAP and MS Office Professional applications;
- new product launches; and
- change management and supporting innovation and future-oriented concepts.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.