REGIONAL DEMAND PLANNER
This role provides support for future year as well as current year demand and requires the ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver better methods and processes to support demand that ultimately benefit supply chain efficiency, cost and customer service. Leading continuous improvement efforts and specific projects that optimize demand management processes.
• Lead the Demand Review process as part of the Integrated Business Planning including process and tools to achieve a consensus forecast for demand in respective sub-region.
• The role will involve working with the Global Demand Planning Organization and regional business teams, specifically Sales, Product Management, Supply Planning, Finance and Customer Care to ensure effective management of supply demand matching to deliver a best in class customer experience while meeting company's financial commitments.
• Continues improvement and support of the documentation/mapping of current and future state processes, key decisions, RACI, timelines, etc.
• Accountability for short term revenue target delivery will require strong business acumen to balance short and long term objectives and improvements
•Collaborate closely with Commercial, understand market drivers and get the buy in of stakeholders to drive change.
• Develop the right criteria to prioritize planning demand initiatives that will drive the most benefit to the business.
• Demand planning for new product introductions and product exits using cross functional forecasting, analytics including life-cycle modeling and heuristics
• Statistical Forecasting / Predictive Analytics- Utilization of systems and other tools to project future product level demand based on historical data and heuristics
• Provide feedback and participate in the other applicable Integrated Business Planning functions including Supply Review, Portfolio Review, Regional Integrated Reconciliation and Control Tower
• Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain OR related field. MBA would be a plus
• At least 3 years of experience in analytics, Supply Chain, IT or other commercial experience.
• Knowledge of supply chain planning processes and systems.
• Strong Business acumen and Objective analytical skills to define strategic alternatives and deliver business value.
• Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Ability to work effectively in a global, team-based and matrix environment.
• Demonstrated capabilities for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness for demand Planning.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Excellent communication and listening skills are a prerequisite.
• Results oriented with strong problem-solving skills. Influential leadership skills support role success.
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.