Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Direct Qcare operations for a designated group of Qcare sites or sub-region. Travel will be 40%-50%. Develop plans to ensure the allocation of human, material, system and fiscal resources for assigned area of accountability. Determine strategic goals and objectives, ensuring operational alignment with senior management priorities. Lead sub-regional strategic initiatives and work with senior management across disciplines to develop implementation plans. May be responsible for some or all of the following activities at any one time.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities may include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
• Direct the hiring and selection process and work collaboratively with senior management to set targets for recruitment and retention
• Contribute to the formulation of effective strategic goals for Qcare operations and take ownership for strategic initiatives including development of measures for success.
• Provide leadership to ensure service offerings meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure the improvement of the execution of Qcare processes.
• Manage operational delivery to achieve outputs against pre-defined targets.
• Contribute to the provision of strategic leadership and approval for the resourcing process and outcomes, hiring targets and processes and on-boarding and training standards.
• Lead implementation of new Qcare sites, including project management of all implementation details
• Manage quality assurance activities at each Qcare site within your span of responsibility
• Create and sustain a culture of customer service, audit-readiness, fortitude, and continuous process improvement
• Collaborate with other regional associate directors and directors to ensure standardization across Qcare sites
• Track all site metrics and report up to Qcare management
• Monitor patient recruitment across all trials to ensure targets are met and exceeded
• Serve as the primary relationship manager for key customer contacts for Qcare sites within your span of responsibility
• Act as a coach and mentor for line managers as they develop in their role.
• Pro-actively plan for appropriate Qcare operations budget spend and guide line managers in managing variances and in developing corrective fiscal action plans.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• In depth knowledge and experienceof site operations and the drug development process.
• Proficient ability to analyze metrics and information; ensuring activities and strategies are data driven
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters and project financial tracking and accounting methods
• Good leadership skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
• Effective organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.