Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. In some instances the driver may deliver customers, employees, or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The driver pay is $11.25/hour. The required schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7am-4pm with a 30 minute break each shift. Responsibilities:
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, bodyshops, and dealerships, as well as navigating written directions.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely.
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be willing and able to drive longer distances and across state lines
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7am-4pm
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.